Allu Arjun wiki Age, Height, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More. Read here Allu Arjun Wiki Details that you want to know about Allu Arjun Telugu Superstar’s Movies list and upcoming films.
Who is Allu Arjun?
Allu Arjun is an Indian actor who primarily works in Telugu cinema. Known for his dancing abilities, he is a recipient five Filmfare Awards South and three Nandi Awards. After his debut in Gangotri (2003), Allu appeared in Sukumar-directed Arya (2004) which earned him Nandi Special Jury Award.
Allu won his first Filmfare Award as Best Actor for Parugu (2008). His consecutive films, Arya 2 (2009), Vedam (2010), Varudu (2010) and Badrinath (2011), failed to perform at the box office. His role in Rudhramadevi (2015) as Gona Ganna Reddy won him Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor and Nandi Award for Best Character Actor.
Allu Arjun Movies
Films like Race Gurram (2014), Sarrainodu (2016) and Duvvada Jagannadham (2017), brought him back on success track with each grossing more than ₹100 crore. He collaborated with director Trivikram Srinivas thrice for Julayi (2012), S/O Satyamurthy (2015) and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo (2020). All three are successful with the latter grossing over ₹262 crore at the box office.
Allu Arjun Wiki & Bio
|Real Name||Allu Arjun|
|Nickname(s)||Bunny, Stylish Star|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 69 kg
in Pounds- 152 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||8 April 1983|
|Age (as in 2019)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||St. Patrick School, Chennai|
|College||MSR College, Hyderabad|
|Debut||Film Debut: Vijetha (1985, as a child artist)
|Family||Father– Allu Aravind (Producer)
Brothers– Allu Sirish (Actor) and Allu Venkatesh
|Address||He has 2 houses in Hyderabad.
Watch this video for the inside pics of his house: Allu Arjun’s Luxurious House
|Hobbies||Collecting antique things, reading, photography, drawing|
|Controversies||• There was a buzz in 2013 about his divorce to Sneha, but was later denied by him.
• Actress Anasuya’s old video was trimmed and published on social media when she was bashing Allu for his supposed ugly looks in his film “Gangotri.”
|Favorite Food(s)||Thai and Mexican Cuisine|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukherjee|
|Favorite Film||Indra (Telugu)|
|Favorite Book||Who Moved My Cheese by Dr.Spenser Johnson|
Allu Arjun Girlfriends, Affairs and More
|Children||Daughter– Allu Arha (born in 2016)
Son– Allu Ayaan (born in 2014)
Allu Arjun Net Worth
|Salary||13-15 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Allu Arjun’s Personal life
On 6 March 2011, He married Sneha Reddy in Hyderabad. They have a son named Allu Ayaan and a daughter named Allu Arha. In 2016, Allu started a nightclub named 800 Jubilee in collaboration with M Kitchens and Buffalo Wild Wings.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Allu Arjun
- Does Allu Arjun smoke?: Yes
- Does Allu Arjun drink alcohol?: Yes
- Allu for the first time appeared on silver screen as a child artist in Chiranjeevi’s film Vijetha (1985).
- During his school days, he was good in Gymnastics and Martial Arts.
- Chiranjeevi, Nagendra Babu, and Pawan Kalyan are among his uncles from the film industry.
- His facebook page has around 7 million+ likes which are highest among South heroes.
- His grandfather Allu Rama Lingaiah was a great comedian in his times.
- If not in the acting industry, he would have been in an animation related profession.
- In 2014, he acted in a short film “I Am That Change” to spread social-awareness on the occasion of Independence Day.
- He donates blood and helps mentally challenged kids on his birthday.
- He’s an avid reader and likes reading personality development books.
- He is the only Telugu actor who has a huge fan following in Kerala.
- He is also a charcoal artist.