Eijaz Khan is an Indian film and television actor. Read Eijaz Khan Wiki & biography age, wife, girlfriend, affairs, career, family and Photos Movies and Dramas list and much more that you want to know.
Table of Contents
Who is Eijaz Khan?
Eijaz Khan is an Indian television actor and model who has a net worth of $2 Million. He is known for portraying Jassi in the romantic comedy film, “Tanu Weds Manu” (2011) and “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” (2015). Eijaz also worked in Balaji Telefilms serial “Kkavyanjali” (2005) as Kkavya Nanda and “Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey” (2017) as Raidhan Raj Katara – Mukhi.
Along with his filming and television career Eijaz also made his appearance in Hotstar VIP web-series, “City of Dreams” and music videos. Recently he participated in the television reality show Bigg Boss 14 along with Rahul Vaidya, Jasmin Bhasin and Nikki Tamboli.
Eijaz Khan Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Eijaz Khan|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Date of Birth||28 August 1975|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Debut||Film: Thakshak (1999)
TV: Kahiin To Hoga (2003)
Web Series: Halala (2019)
Music Video: DJ Doll – Kaanta Laga Remix (2002)
|Years Active||1999 – Present|
|Famous For||Bigg Boss 14 Contestant|
|School||Our Lady of Perpetual Succour High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Datta Megha College of Engineering, Mumbai
American University School of International Service, Washington
|Education Qualification||Masters of Civil Engineering|
Family, Girlfriend & Relationships
Eijaz Khan belongs to a Muslim family from Hyderabad, Telangana, India. He follows the disciples of the Islam religion and holds an Indian nationality.
- His father’s name is Satar Khan who is an employee in a private company in Mumbai.
- His mother’s name is Shaheen who was a homemaker. Eijaz’s parents got separated when he was only 3 years old.
- He has two siblings, his sister’s name is Varuna Raina Makan and his brother’s name is Imran. He spends his childhood with his father and brother in Mumbai. His mother and sister used to live in Hyderabad, India.
- In 1982, he went to Hyderabad to meet his mother as she was on her death bed (suffering from Parkinson’s disease). After 4 months he returned back to Mumbai.
- His mother died in 1991 and after many years he got to know about the death news. Later, he decided to live with his sister and started to find his sister as there was no communication between them after their parents separated.
- After completing early education, Ejiaz started facing problems with his father and brother due to their different lifestyles. To focus on study, he left his home and enrolled himself at engineering college.
- Eijaz Khan’s marital status is unmarried. His girlfriend’s name is Pavitra Punia who also participates in Bigg Boss 14.
- Previously, he fell in love with his co-star Anita Hassanandani while working in the Hindi TV serial, Kkavyanjali and the two were also engaged.
- After sometime Eijaz started ignoring Anita as he was dating a Canadian singer, Natalie Di Luccio but both got separated due to increasing troubles in their life. He met Natalie Di Luccio at the airport where he returned her lost passport.
- He was also in a relationship with Nidhi Kashyap. She even filed a physically assaulting case against Khan at Amboli Police Station, Mumbai.
Father, Mother and Family Details:
|Father Name||Satar Khan|
|Brother Name||Imran Khan|
|Sister Name||Varuna Raina Makan|
|Girlfriend||Anita Hassanandani (Actor)
Natalie Di Luccio (Singer)
|Height (approx)||in centimeters: 175 cm
in meters: 1.75 m
in feet inches: 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms: 79 kg
in pounds: 174 lbs
- Eijaz Khan started his career as a dancer and participated in local dance and fashion events.
- In 1997, he worked in the popular Bollywood film “Chachi 420” as a background dancer, directed by Kamal Haasan.
- In 1999, he made his acting debut on the big screen with the action-drama film “Thakshak”, starring Ajay Devgn, Amrish Puri and Rahul Bose.
- After that, he made his special appearance in the “Zameen” (2003) film music video “Dilli ki Sardi” as a Dancer opposite Amrita Arora.
- In 2003, he appeared in the romantic drama film “Kuch Na Kaho” (2003) as Vikram, starring Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Jennifer Winget.
- He also played the role of Abhay’s Friend in the Bollywood film “Just Married” (2007). Later he featured in the Hindi film “Meerabai Not Out” (2008) as Dr. Arjun Awasthi.
- Since then he worked in movies like Tanu Weds Manu, Tanu Weds Manu Returns, Dhada, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Upstarts, Zilla Ghaziabad and Shaan.
- Eijaz was spotted by the director Sandip Sikcand who offered a role in of Varun Raheja and made his television debut with the serial “Kahin To Hoga” (2003), starring Shweta Tiwari and Jennifer Winget.
- After that, he appeared in the thriller television serial “Kayaamat” (2003) as Rajaj, aired on DD National.
- In 2004, he played the role of Varun Raheja in the Sony Entertainment serial “Kkusum”, produced by Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms.
- From 2004 to 2006, he worked in Star Plus’s serial “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” as Zuber Khan, starring Smriti Irani and Mouni Roy.
- He also participated in the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhla Ja” as a contestant.
- Since then he worked in many TV serials like Doli Saja Ke, Karam Apnaa Apnaa, Balika Vadhu, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Tenali Rama and Bepanah Pyaar.
- He featured in TV commercials like Breeze, Chloromint, TVS Victor and BSNL. He also appeared in episodic TV serials like Encounter, CID and Kashmakash.
In 2019, he made his debut on the digital platform with the Ullu app web series “Halala” Zaid.
Later he appeared in Hotstar Special web series “City of Dreams” (2019) as Senior Inspector Wasim Khan, starring Priya Bapat and Siddharth Chandekar.
Recently he played role of Inspector Devdutt in MX Player’s web series “Kashmakash – Kya Sahi Kya Galat” (2020).
In 2005, He has won the “Best Onscreen Couple Award” with Anita Hiranandani at Indian Telly Awards.
He received the “Best Dress Man Award” at the “Zee Gold Awards” in 2007. He also bagged awards for “Best Onscreen Jodi of the Decade” and “Best Actor” at Garv Indian TV Awards in 2014 and 2017.
Along with these prestigious awards, he won almost all television awards for his role in the popular TV serial “Kkavyanjali”.
Social Media Contact Details
|Residence Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Facts and Information
Many times he suffered from depression and anxiety due to various problems in his personal life. Once he was depressed, he went to Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh for three months.
- He is an animal lover and owns a pet dog.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He is an ardent devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol in parties.
- In a day, he used to smoke two packets of cigarettes, but later he quit smoking shared on Instagram.
- Eijaz is a bike enthusiast, and he owns a Yezdi bike.
- His favorite holiday destination is New York and his favorite food is typical South Indian food.
- His blood group is B+.
- He has got total five tattoos inked on his body; ‘a flying horse, Pegasus.’ on shoulder, ‘intricate arctic wolf howling at the moon’ on pelvis, words ‘Respect’ and ‘Believe’ on arm, his surname on other arm and last is VIP Kameena.
- During college days, he used to sell ICICI bonds at Chembur and his first income was Rs 5000.
- He was admitted in hospital due to Typhoid in 2019.
- He was admitted in hospital due to Typhoid in 2019.
- He likes traveling, dancing, listening to music, surfing social media as his hobbies. He is a fan of Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor and The Kapil Sharma Show.