Gangubai Kathiawadi Movie 2021 Release Date | Cast | Trailer | Reviews

Gangubai Kathiawadi Movie 2021 by Alia Bhatt Watch Online Official Trailer, Music Songs and Release date and Reviews of this Bollywood Biographical Movie.Gangubai Kathiawadi: The film has been directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Gangubai Kathiawadi Movie Online:

Gangubai Kathiawadi is an Indian Hindi-language biographical crime film based on a chapter of Hussain Zaidi’s book Mafia Queens of Mumbai about Gangubai Kothewali, the madam of a brothel in Kamathipura, and directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The film stars Alia Bhatt as Gangubai, while Shantanu Maheshwari, Vijay Raaz and Seema Pahwa play supporting roles, with special cameos by Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi and Huma Qureshi. The film is scheduled for release on 30 July 2021.

Gangubai Kathiawadi Movie Cast & Crew:

Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Jayantilal Gada
Written by Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Utkarshini Vashishtha
Story by Hussain Zaidi
Starring Alia Bhatt
Music by Score:
Sanchit Balhara
Ankit Balhara
Songs:
Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Cinematography Sudeep Chatterjee
Edited by Akiv Ali
Production
companies
Bhansali Productions
Pen India Limited
Distributed by Pen Marudhar Entertainment
Release date
  • 30 July 2021
Country India
Language Hindi

Premise of Gangubai Kathiawadi Movie :

The film is about the life of Gangubai Kathiawadi, a young girl sold into prostitution by her boyfriend Ramnik Lal, and how she becomes the madam of a brothel in Kamathipura

Gangubai Kathiawadi Movie’s Production

The film was earlier named Heera Mandi with Priyanka Chopra as the leading character, but later she was replaced by Alia Bhatt in September 2019. Later its title was changed to Gangubai Kathiawadi and shoot started in Mumbai on 27 December 2019.

The film marks the Bollywood debut of television personality Shantanu Maheshwari, who portrays Gangubai’s boyfriend Ramnik Lal, and also features important cameo roles by Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi and Huma Qureshi.

Production was put on hold in March 2020 due to the lockdown ordered by the Indian government owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, when the film was 70% complete. Bhatt resumed work on 6 October 2020, and the remaining 30% of the shoot finally ended in the last week of November 2020.

Gangubai Kathiawadi: Alia Bhatt’s Film To Release Date:

In cinemas July 30, 2021

Alia Bhatt’s much-awaited film Gangubai Kathiawadi got a new release date on Wednesday – the film will open in cinemas on July 30 this year. The film, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, is based on the life of Gangubai Kathiawadi, who was a sex worker but later emerged as an underworld don in Mumbai.

The project, which was supposed to release on September 11 last year, stars Alia Bhatt in the titular role. Announcing the new release date of Gangubai Kathiawadi on social media on Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s birthday, Alia Bhatt shared a new poster of the film, in which she can be seen sporting a pastel green traditional outfit, a bindi with her hair styled in a side braid. “In cinemas July 30, 2021,” the actress wrote in the caption of her post with a heart icon.

Take a look:

Gangubai Kathiawadi Movie 2021 by Alia Bhatt Download free Torrents links hd 720p

Gangubai Kathiawadi also features Ajay Devgn, who plays the role of a mobster. He eventually falls in love with Gangubai while teaching her the tricks of the trade. Alia and Ajay will also be seen together in SS Rajamouli’s RRR.

Gangubai Kathiawadi Movie Official Trailer:

Leave a Comment

You cannot copy content of this page