PUBG Mobile India: Battlegrounds Mobile India – Here’s How To Download BGMI Early Access. Download PUBG Mobile India Game with out registration. How to download PUGI Game bypass?
How to Download Battlegrounds Mobile India
Good news for PUBG Mobile India fans, the day you’ve been waiting for is finally here. Krafton released the Battlegrounds Mobile India version on Thursday, June 17. However, the game is currently available only to a few Beta testers who chose to participate in testing.
Only they have early access. Beta testers can now download the game through the Google Play Store. As per the Google Play description, players will be able to opt out of beta testing and download the public version once it is available.
How to download Beta version from Google Store:
- Use this link to join the program.
- Players must use the link above to join the Battlegrounds Mobile India trial program.
- Once they have become a tester, they must tap the “download” button in the Google Play option.
- Users will be redirected to the game page on the Google Play Store.
- Touch the “Install” button.
- The game will download and install automatically.
The popular Battle Royale game PUBG Mobile returns to India after being banned in September 2020. The game was initially banned along with hundreds of other apps due to connections with Chinese companies. PUBG Studio is owned by the South Korean company Krafton.
The company announced that it would be relaunched in India soon, with new custom features for Indian gamers. PUBG Studio before its launch also announced that it was cutting ties with Tencent. They moved the game hosting to Microsoft Azure data centers in the country.
You can transfer data from old games to the new one:
Here’s more good news for ardent fans of the game. Apparently there is even a way to easily transfer your account details from the old game to the new one. This can be done if you log in with the same account, be it Twitter or Facebook.
Krafton will allow Battlegrounds Mobile India players to migrate data and game progress from the PUBG Mobile server for a specified time. Second, it is also essential to know that not all login methods are currently available so not all data will be transferred from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Until what date will the data transfer from PUBG Mobile be available?
The data migration will be available until December 31, 2021, according to the in-game notification. Krafton clarifies that if the data migration does not complete within the given window, everything will be lost.
How to Transfer Your Save Data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India
When you start Battlegrounds Mobile India for the first time, you will be prompted to log in. After which, you will be given the option to transfer your data from PUBG Mobile.
Here are the steps to transfer your old data to a new version:
- Open the Battlegrounds Mobile India game app on your device.
- You will then be taken to the title screen where you will need to log in with an account.
- Select Facebook or Twitter from the login options.
- You will be asked to agree to the Terms of Service.
- You should then see an “Account Data Transfer” message asking if you reside in India.
- Touch Yes.
- The following message will ask for your consent to transfer data to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Touch Yes, continue.
- Another message will ask for confirmation of consent, informing you that the data will be transferred
- from Proxima Beta Pvt. Limited, the operator of PUBG Mobile for Krafton, the operator of Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Touch Yes.
- Depending on the option you choose, Facebook or Twitter, you will be redirected to your login page.
- Enter your ID and password there.
- The last Account Data Transfer message will confirm whether you agree to transfer your data from
- Proxima Beta Pvt. Limited to Krafton.
- Touch Yes.
- Your PUBG Mobile data will be transferred to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Google Play, data transfer is limited to Facebook and Twitter accounts only. Google Play Games
- accounts cannot be transferred because Google no longer supports login from built-in browsers. The friends list in PUBG Mobile is also not transferred. The Clan data is not transferred either.
- The battlefields appear to be the same as PUBG Mobile. But there are some changes in the new version.
This is how Battlegrounds Mobile India is different from PUBG Mobile:
1.Kill is now called finish
Battlegrounds Mobile India has now reclassified ‘kills’ as ‘finishes’
- Blood Colour Change
Battlegrounds Mobile India lets you select between three colours of blood- none of which look like the real thing
- Audio Prompt
Battlegrounds Mobile India sends you a friendly reminder that you’re in a game. Just in case you forgot.
- Server Select
You can change the server with relative ease through the Settings page.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India prompts you to be aware of your environment
while playing the game. It will prompt you to check your posture, your surroundings and ensure that you don’t get too immersed in the gameplay.