Jubin Nautiyal wiki Age, Height, Weight, Net worth, Songs list, girl friends and affairs, Family details biography and more that you want to know about your favorite signer.
Table of Contents
Who is Jubin Nautiyal?
Jubin Nautiyal is an Indian singer. Jubin was awarded Upcoming Male Vocalist of the Year at 8th Mirchi Music Awards, 2016 for his song “Zindagi Kuch Toh Bata (Reprise)” from Bajrangi Bhaijaan, another one of his achievements is the Rising Musical Star Award (2015) received at Zee Business Awards. Early in his career, he sang many songs, including several hit songs, for Hindi films. He has also recorded songs for films in various Indian languages. His famous songs include “Tum Hi Aana” and “Wafa Na Raas Aayee and “Bewafa Tera Masoom Chehra“, his recent song “Lut Gaye” become a huge hit with 861 million views in 5 months.
Jubin Nautiyal Wiki & Biography
|Jubin Nautiyal.||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Jubin Nautiyal|
|Date of Birth
Age (as in 2021)
|14 June 1989
|Home town||Dehradun, state- Uttarakhand, India|
Meters 1.91 m
Centimeters 191 cm.
|Chest | Weight | Biceps | Waist||39inches | 78KG | 12 inches | 34 Inches|
|Education||Mithibai college, Mumbai|
|Net worth||Net worth: 02 – 05 Million
Monthly income : 05 – 20 Lakh
|Current relation status||Single|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Gemini|
|Family||Father name: Ram Sharan Nautiyal.
Mother name: Neena Nautiyal.
Wife name : Single
Jubin Nautiyal Net worth
According to Online resources , Jubin Nautiyal Net Worth is below. He Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Nautiyal’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Songs and Secondary income comes from Brands, ads, and Others.
Jubin Nautiyal Net Worth is approx 02 – 05 Million.
|Jubin Nautiyal||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||08 – 10 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||03 – 08 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||02 – 05 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||02 – 05 Million|
|Salary||05 – 20 Lakh|
|Income Source||Jubin Nautiyal Primary Net Worth income comes from Songs and Secondary income comes from Brands, ads, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Jubin Nautiyal Early life:
Jubin Nautiyal was born in Dehradun to parents Ram and Neena. His father, Ram Sharan Nautiyal, is a businessman and politician in Uttarakhand and his mother, Neena Nautiyal, is a businesswoman and a homemaker.
Jubin showed an inclination towards music at an early age of four taking his father’s love for singing. He did his schooling up to eighth grade from St. Joseph’s Academy, Dehradun. Thereafter, he continued his schooling at Welham Boys’ School, Dehradun, where he formally studied music as a subject and built a base in classical music.
He also learnt playing instruments like guitar, piano, harmonium, and drums. By the age of 18, Jubin was well known as a singer in his hometown of Dehradun. He performed live at many events and gave his support to several charities.
After completing his schooling, he moved to Mumbai in 2007 and joined Mithibai College. He continued to train in music (under Pandit Chhannu Lal Mishra Ji in Varanasi) and explore the music scenario of Indian films. During this time he met A.R. Rahman who appreciated his voice quality and suggested that he continue to work on and explore his voice for a few more years before entering into the Indian Music Industry.
Taking Rahman’s advice, Jubin moved back to his hometown and continued to train under his schoolteacher, Mrs Vandana Srivastava. He also took additional music lessons in the Hindustani classical music from his Guru Mr Samant.
Jubin spent four years polishing his skills in music, travelling and playing with different musicians. He traveled to Benaras to learn light classical from Chhannulal Mishra. He also took training in western music at a music academy in Chennai where he had the opportunity to study under Veteran Guitarist Prasanna.
Jubin Nautiyal Career
In 2011, Jubin participated in the television music reality show X Factor where he went up to being in the top 25 participants.
Jubin made his debut in the Indian Music Industry with the song “Ek Mulakat” from the film Sonali Cable (2014), which was a hit. Jubin has since given several hit songs. He also sang ‘Meherbani‘ for The Shaukeens in the same year. In 2015, he sang ‘Zindagi‘ for Bajrangi Bhaijaan, ‘Bandeyaa‘ for Jazbaa, ‘Tu Itni Khoobsurat Hain Reloaded‘ for Barkhaa and ‘Samandar‘ with Shreya Ghoshal for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon.
He made his Telugu debut for Sarrainodu under the music direction of S. Thaman and Bengali debut in the movie ‘Aashiqui‘.
In 2016 Jubin performed on MTV Unplugged Season 5 and sang Dahleez’s track “Jiya Re“. He worked with composer duo Sachin-Jigar for the title track of series Ek Duje Ke Vaaste and Amit Trivedi for the film Fitoor where he lent his voice for “Tere Liye” along with Sunidhi Chauhan. Jubin also worked with composer Nadeem Saifi for the title track of Ishq Forever and also sang two songs for Kuch Kuch Locha Hai under them.
He also collaborated with JAM8’s Kaushik and Akash for “Gumnaam Hai Koi” for the film 1920 London. His songs “Le Chala” for One Night Stand and “The Sound of Raaz” and “Yaad Hai Na (Reprise)” for Raaz Reboot gave him an opportunity to work with composer Jeet Gannguli and this collaboration continued till “Dhal Jaun Main” for Rustom.
In 2017, he was the lead singer for the film Kaabil which had music by Rajesh Roshan. He also sang “The Humma Song” for Dharma Production’s film Ok Jaanu. He released a Hindi pop song along with Pawni Pandey named ‘Dil Budhhu’ on T-Series He sang for Raabta, Tubelight, Commando 2, Machine. He sang ‘Banwra Mann‘ for Jolly LLB 2, ‘Socha Hai‘ Remake for Baadshaho and ‘Raat Baaki’ Remake for Ittefaq.
He sang the title track of Star Plus series Tu Sooraj, Main Saanjh Piyaji with Palak Muchhal and for Star Parivaar Awards 2017. In 2018, he sang ‘Gazab Ka Hai Din Remake’ with Prakriti Kakar for Dil Juunglee. He sang ‘Boond Boond‘ with Neeti Mohan for the film Hate Story 4.
For the same film, he also sang ‘Tum Mere Ho‘ with Amrita Singh under Mithoon’s composition. This was also his first collaboration with Mithoon following Baaghi 2. He also sang ‘Pehla Nasha Once Again‘ with Palak Muchhal for Kuchh Bheege Alfaaz.
In 2019, he released tracks ‘Tujhe Kitna Chahein Aur Hum’ from Kabir Singh and ‘Tum Hi Aana’ from Marjaavaan.
Jubin Nautiyal and music composer Mithoon teamed up again for ‘Toh Aagaye Hum‘. Jubin Nautiyal released a new song ‘Main Jis Din Bhula Du‘ along with Tulsi Kumar. In 2021, his new song ”Lut gaye” featuring Emraan Hashmi and Yukti Thareja hit more than 915 Million Views on Youtube. Jubin Nautiyal’s new song “Bedardi Se Pyaar Ka” hit 55 Million Views in just 13 days.
“Barsaat Ki Dhun” was released on 20 July 2021 featuring Karishma Sharma with Gurumeet Choudhary in the music video.
He completed his schooling from the St. Joseph’s Academy, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, and Welham Boys’ School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Jubin completed College from the Mithibai College, Mumbai, Maharashtra. His highest qualification is 12th.
Family and Affairs/ GF
Jubin Father is Ram Sharan Nautiyal, he is Businessman & Politician in Uttarakhand and his Mother is Neena Nautiyal, she is a Businesswoman.
- At Jubin Nautiyal Birthday party, a woman filed a case against molesting her, in return, he also filed an FIR and said that they were not invited for a birthday party, only the close person was invited. however, all the accusations were found false.
Jubin Nautiyal Charity
- Jubin Nautiyal supports the one nation’s charitable trust which is presented by YouTube, there are many singers who are supporting this trust.
- He donated to different NGOs and trusts.
Achievement and Awards
- In 2016, he got the Uttarakhand Uday Ratna award in Uttarakhand and Mirchi music award for critic’s choice awards for the male voice of the year for the song of Zindagi Kuch Toh Bata.
- The song Tu Suraj Me Sanjh Piyaji he got ITA Award for best singer in 2017.
- For Kabil hoon song he got the Dadasaheb Phalke excellence award for best playback singer in 2017.
Unknown Facts About Jubin Nautiyal / Interesting Facts of Jubin Nautiyal
- Jubin Nautiyal debuts with the song “Ek Mulakaat” in the movie Sonali Cable.
- He was born in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Jubin Nautiyal’s father Ram Sharan Nautiyal, is a famous politician in Uttarakhand.
- Till the eigh std, he studied in St. Joseph’s Academy.
- From the Welham Boys School, he completed his schooling.
- Jubin Nautiyal completed college from Mumbai’s Mithibai college.
- His Mother Neena Nautityal is a Businesswomen.
- Jubin loves to play the Music Instrument Drums, Piano, Harmonium, Flute, Guitar.
- His Interested in Music was from a young age.
- Jubin also has taken training from Pandit ChhannuLal Mishra.
- A. R Rahman coincidentally meets him and said that his voice quality is good and suggest him to work on his Voice.
- Jubin is compared to the singer Atif Aslam and Arjit Singh.
- In a short period of time, he has given many hits to the film industry.
- He was First seen in the reality show X factors, but his journey last till Top 25.
- He Debuts with the songs Ek Mulakaat in the movie Sonali cable. which was a hit song.
- Jubin has also sung a song in the Tamil film industry.
- The Tamil debut song was Telusaa Telusaa, in 2016.
- Once he said that Guitar is his life, it is impossible to live without guitar for him.
- In 2016, he got the Uttarakhand Uday Ratna award.
- He likes to grow his hair, so we have seen him always in the long hair.
- To learn light Classical Music he shifted to Benaras, where Chhannulal Mishra the Indian classic singer taught him the light Classical Music.
- Mrs. Vandana Srivastava also gave him training in singing.
- He loves to eat Mutton and Chicken Biryani.
- Jubin latest song “Lut Gaye” featuring Emraan Hashmi and Yukti Thareja, has got more than 260 Million views.
Jubin Nautiyal Favorites Actor, Actress, Singer, Instrument, Food
- Shahrukh Khan
- Salman khan
- Hritik Roshan
- Malaika Arora
- Alka Yagnik
- Shreya Ghoshal
- A.R. Rehman
- Arjit Singh
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Mohammed Rafi
- Sonu Nigam
- Kishore Kumar
- Chicken Biryani
Jubin Nautiyal Songs lists
- Samandar song from movie of Kis Kisko Pyar Karu, in 2015.
- Dhal Jaun Me song from the movie of Rustom in 2016.
Awards and nominations
|2015||Mirchi Music Awards||Upcoming Male Vocalist of The Year||Bajrangi Bhaijaan||“Zindagi Kuch Toh Bata. (Reprise)”||Won|
|2017||ITA Award for Best Singer||Indian Television Academy Awards||Tu Sooraj, Main Saanjh Piyaji||Won|
jubin nautiyal Searching Keywords
jubin nautiyal religion
jubin nautiyal cast
jubin nautiyal wife
jubin nautiyal indian idol
jubin nautiyal age
jubin nautiyal real name
jubin nautiyal net worth
jubin nautiyal height
info Resource: Wikipedia