Sidhu Moosewala Punjabi Singer’s wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Family, early life, Girlfriends Biography and more. Sidhu Moose wala Net worth Songs and movies list know more about him.
Who is Sidhu Moose Wala?
Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu, better known by his stage name Sidhu Moose Wala, is an Indian singer, lyricist, rapper and actor associated with Punjabi music and Punjabi cinema. He started his career with writing the lyrics of the song “License” sung by Ninja, and began his singing career on a duet song titled “G Wagon“. Following his debut, he collaborated with Brown Boys for various tracks which were released by Humble Music.
He gained wide attention with his track “So High”. In fall 2018, he released his debut album PBX 1, which peaked at 66th on Billboard Canadian Albums chart. Following the album, he started releasing his songs independently. Also, his single “47” was ranked on UK Singles Chart. In 2020, Sidhu was named by The Guardian among the 50 new artists. Ten of his songs have peaked on UK Asian chart, two of which have topped the chart. His “Bambiha Bole” entered in top five on Global YouTube music chart.
In 2021, Moose Wala released Moosetape, tracks from which charted globally including Canadian Hot 100, UK Asian, and New Zealand Hot charts. He has his fair share of controversies, often getting into legal troubles by promoting gun culture and also using inflammatory and inciting lyrics in his songs.
Sidhu Moose wala Wiki & Bio
|Real Name||Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu|
|Nicknames||Sidhu Moosewala, Moosewala|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Model|
|Famous For||Singing the song ‘So High‘|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 185 cm
in meters– 1.85 m
in feet inches– 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 85 kg
in pounds– 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 44 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
Sidhu Moose Wala Personal Life
|Date of Birth||11 June 1993|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|College||Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Debut||Lyricist: Licence- by Ninja (2016)
Singing (Duet): Belong Karda with Gurlez Akhtar
|Parents||Father- Bhola Singh Sidhu
Mother- Charan Kaur Sidhu (Sarpanch of the village Moosa)
|Siblings||Brother- Gurpreet Sidhu|
|Hobbies||Playing Musical Instruments, Driving, Shopping|
|Tattoo||On the right arm|
|Favourite Food(s)||Butter Chicken, Rajma|
|Favourite Actor||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Singer||Kuldeep Manak|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Red, Blue|
|Favourite Brands||Louis Vuitton, Armani|
Girls, Affairs and More
Sidhu hails from the village of Moosa in Mansa district of Punjab. He was born in a Sikh family, to father Bhola Singh and mother Charan Kaur. In an interview he disclosed his father was in army, and later joined the police force after suffering an injury during war. He studied at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana and graduated in Electrical Engineering in 2016.
He has also performed at DAV College fest. Moose Wala admires and is influenced by rapper Tupac Shakur. He started listening hip-hop music from sixth grade, and learned music skills from Harvinder Bittu in Ludhiana. He has close relations with his parents, and has released tracks titled “Dear Mama” and “Bapu“. As of 2019, Moose Wala resides in Brampton. He owns a black Range Rover SUV. He is known for his controversial lyrical style, often promoting gun cultures, while also hurting religious sentiments as was the case related to Mai Bhago, a revered figure in Sikhism.
Sidhu Moosewala was a close friend of Karan Aujla but a war of words began between the two when Karan allegedly leaked Sidhu’s songs before they were officially recorded. In 2018, Karan tried to defame Sidhu by releasing the songs ‘Up & Down’ along with Deep Jandu and Lafaafe with Sanam Bhullar. Moosewala responded to it by releasing his song ‘Warning Shots’ which pointed towards Karan.
• A complaint was filed by Professor Dhanevar against Sidhu’s mother to the Director of Rural Development And Panchayats Department, SAS Nagar, Mohali. Dhanevar mentioned about the provocative songs sung by Charan Kaur’s son. However, later, she wrote an apology letter to him stating that her son would not sing such songs in future.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sidhu Moosewala
- Does Sidhu Moosewala smoke?: No
- Does Sidh u Moosewala drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sidhu Moosewala’s name is inspired by his village’s name ‘Moosa’ which is situated in Mansa, Punjab.
- He started singing folk songs when he was in his 5th standard.
- In 2015, when Sidhu was pursuing his graduation, he approached a popular Punjabi lyricist for a song. The writer kept making excuses and denied giving Sidhu a song, it was then, that he got determined to write his own lyrics.
- After completing his college studies, he moved to Canada in 2016 for further studies and side by side he used to write the songs.
- He considers ‘Channi Banka’ as his Godfather as it was Channi, who introduced Moose Wala to the Punjabi Music Industry and also helped him to establish himself in Canada.
- He started his career as a lyricist in 2016 along with popular singers- Deep Jandu, Elly Mangat, and Karan Aujla.
- His debut song ‘License’ (as a lyricist) was sung by Ninja which became a worldwide hit.
- Apart from writing, he has also sung many superhit Punjabi songs like ‘Range Rover’, ‘Duniya’, ‘G Wagon’, ‘Dark Love’, ‘Tochan’, ‘Its All About You’, etc.
- In 2017, he earned a lot of name and fame with his songs ‘G wagon’ and ‘So High’.
- Approximately his 8 songs got leaked before they were officially recorded.
- In 2018, he released the song ‘Just Listen’ especially for his haters.
- He is well known for his cold war with popular Punjabi singer and lyricist Karan Aujla.
- He is a good friend with Parmish Verma and Ninja.